Thursday, January 24, 2008

....Continued...

So, I'm assuming that the Holidays are old news now...to be brief, we got to see Crystal for a WHOLE day!!, spent a lot of time with our nephews, my sister and my parents and saw some good friends from a long time ago. Here's a few pictures, and then we'll move forward with our lives.

Nephew #1. He's 2 1/2.



Nephew #2. He's 14 months here.




Aaron and I at our church's Christmas banquet.


My little sister...Mommy to nephew #1 and #2.




Me and Anna...friends for over 17 years!!!



(I had pictures of my parents, my brother and my brother in law, but they're just too small...how do I fix that??)


Me and a group of girls from my high school grad class...Beth and I are going to borrow kids for next time. We felt left out... :)



And now, on with our lives.....























ok...so now, what?

2 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

Thanks for the pics and updates, Kelsie. As always, you and Aaron make for a very handsome couple.

Marisa said...

good to see you updating this thing... :)