Thursday, March 6, 2008

7 Things

I've been tagged! I've never done one of these before (never been tagged before, either)...it doesn't seem complicated (only 7 things to record, not 91 questions like some of those email things), so here I go.

7 things you may not know about me.


1. ... ... this is harder than I thought...maybe I talk too much...but you all knew that already...

1. I love to read. My favourite books of all time are the "Emily" series by L.M. Montgomery.

2. I love to cook. My culinary abilities are lauded and praised in the high places of St. Paul (i.e. the teacher's staff room...Aaron gets leftovers for lunch.)

3. I hate doing things by myself.

4. I'm actually quite socially paranoid.

5. I would be a full time world traveler if I could. Europe first (or next), more central/south America, then Africa....then who knows. Maybe it's more a matter of "would" than "could?"

6. My favourite colour is green

7. My secret (not anymore) life goal is to meet someone famous (musician, actor/actress, etc.). Just once. I don't really care who. :)

Ok, now I'm tagging...

Jim (Wish I Were Here)
Roxy (Roxy's World)
Reese (Butterneck Toad)
Annie (Our Happily Ever After)
Aaron (The Groove Guru)

...All of these people have links from my page right over...

<-------------...there (look up) ;)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Arg my original comment got lost with our bad internet connection...
So what I said was:
I too am a big L.M. Montgomery fan :) My Mom read them to us when I was little and the Emily series is my favorite as well. Some other faves are The Blue Castle and Magic for Marigold.

Anonymous said...

There should be a modern-day L.M. Montgomery:

"Anne Of Crack Alley"
"Anne Of Avonlea Trailer Park"
"Anne Of Four Bratty Kids And A Deadbeat Ex"