Monday, March 17, 2008

New Blog....

Most people who read this already know Jonny...I think. If you don't, he's an amazing writer of many profound, yet simple, thoughts. He writes amazing devotionals which I hope he will one day publish in book form. He's got a new blog, and I think you should make a habit of reading it.

Check out my other link-ups, too...

Wish I Were Here, written by Jim Thomsen...writer extraordinaire. He works words like an artist works his brush. Usually funny, always interesting.

Aaron the Groove Guru, written by my dear husband. Mostly reviews of CD's he's listening to, with the odd tidbit of his thoughts on other issues, like God and Christianity, money, life direction, etc.

Ambercita, written by former (I won't say old ;) ) college friend, Amber. Amber is living with her husband and 2 kids in Guatemala right now, where she and Zaak are working with a mission organization there. Little tidbits of her life as a wife, mom, and all-round "wish I lived closer and knew her better" person.

My Next Five Things, written by me. Part of a network of people who are setting 5 semi-small goals at a time, to keep life moving forward. So far, mine have been tantalizing, seat gripping tidbits like "clean the ceiling fans" and "get a library card." Links to the other "Next Five-ers" can be found on this blog.

Zaakistan, written by Zaak. Zaak, husband of Amber, has had his Zaakistan blog for longer than I can remember, I think. I enjoy his mix of personal experiences (varied as they are...cycling across Canada, canoing the Mackenzie River, accomplishing his long list of things to do during his life) and his thoughts about various things, deep and not so deep.

Canada Coast to Coast, written by Eric and Rachel, friends who lived in our town for a whole year. We wished they had stayed longer, but the call of the road beckoned, and now we get to read about all of their adventures, backpacking around Vancouver Island and the Queen Charlotte's, as well as their school bus/eco friendly RV conversion currently taking place in Manitoba.

Roxy's World, written by, well, Roxy. Roxy's blog makes me feel at home. I like reading it, but I sometimes wish she'd write more often...nudge, nudge.

Our Happily Ever After, written by my cousin Jeremy's wife, Annie. All of their adventures exploring their semi-new location on Vancouver Island. Annie NEEDS AN UPDATE, but when I last talked to her, she had so much catching up to do already, and now the two of them are off in the Philippines on a mission trip. Anyways, back reading is interesting on her blog. Oh, the adventures and misadventures they manage to get themselves into!

Butterneck Toad, written by my friend Reese. Reese lives with her fiancee (wedding in April, yay!), dog, 3 cats, hamster and pet skunk (did I miss anyone?). Former title of this blog was "Of Course It's Random, It's My Brain!" That about sums it up! My favorite post to date is the one where her travel pillow melts in the back car window, and explodes when she tries to take it out of the car into the airport. The description of the travels of those little tiny beads is TOO FUNNY.



So, there you have it....description of all my links. Check them out...

8 comments:

Zaak said...

Thanks for the plug Kelsoid. I'm always keen on new visitors to prey upon.

and... you're married!

Kelsie-lou said...

I am?

Kelsie-lou said...

I forgot to mention, but perhaps thought it obvious from his blog name, that Jonny is a musical phenom. I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, my Kelsielicious friend.

Now I'm gonna check out Canada Coast To Coast. Mostly because I wish I was living it.

Kelsie-lou said...

It's pretty entertaining..especially if you know Eric and Rachel....

Marisa said...

Thanks for the love, babe!

Roxy said...

Hey Baby....:)

I'll try to post a little more...I've been pretty swamped with school work lately. Next class up...Business Law..:(

Thanks for giving me a shout out...I hear you..

Annie said...

What? I need an update? Aw come on...can't you watch that last video over and over and over and over...ok, will try to update but our internet is finicky. Our landlord seriously needs to get a new router, but I think we might get our own connection at this rate. I am at the moment at the only spot in our place with signal...on top of our fireplace, so here I am typing away. Thanks for plug :D Am in serious need of catching up with my life, sigh...